Ask leaders of ten different hospitals and you’re likely to get ten different points of view on what “population health management” (or PHM as it’s often referred to) means to their organization. The reality is that in this dynamic, evolving marketplace, there is no single definition of population health and no one set of tools to get it right. At Intellimed, we take a different approach: We partner with you to understand your unique needs, give you tailored population health analysis data and insights and help you accurately map out and implement your plan to be on top of population health management, including population health patterns. As you navigate the constantly changing healthcare marketplace, we continue to support you, every step along the way.
- Align your investments with the population’s existing and emerging needs
- Use our robust population health analysis, patient and market data, to match the comprehensive care you provide with the needs of patients and the community
- Develop effective strategies to engage patients and physicians, focus community involvement, and improve employee responsiveness
- Identify potential value-based care and population health management strategies that fit your strategy and available resources
- Create robust feedback mechanisms, so you can quickly, effectively shift your strategy to meet the evolving needs of the population