Join Our Team
Revolutionizing Healthcare Data.
Intellimed is a healthcare data analytics company that provides solutions to healthcare providers and organizations around the US. From data aggregation services to detailed applications, we provide essential strategic services that make a difference.
More than data, we at Intellimed believe that a strong team is paramount to our success. Interested in joining our team? Learn more about our open positions below, we look forward to hearing from you.
Regional Vice President of Business Development
The Regional Vice President of Business Development is focused on generating leads and building relationships with large physician practices, physician practice management companies and a regional territory of hospitals and healthcare systems through prospecting and consultative sales efforts. He/she is responsible for communicating Intellimed’s value propositions and demonstrating common or unique uses of Intellimed data and products to increase sales and expand Intellimed’s presence in the market. The Regional VP of Business Development should be articulate, highly motivated, and a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct lead generation and qualification activities focused on large physician practices and physician practice management groups as well as an assigned target market of hospitals and health systems.
- Successfully move clients through the sales funnel to contract signing.
- Track leads, opportunities, and manage sales process execution.
- Schedule and conduct client and prospect presentations and demonstrations using strong analytical capabilities.
- Compile and analyze client’s and prospect’s market needs.
- Work with our VP of Growth to define contract requirements.
- Represent the company at conferences and technology seminars.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or another related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with physician practice management, ACO development and operations, or healthcare physician focused sales.
- Must possess a fundamental understanding of healthcare and physician practice management operations and data needs.
- Must have a track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Must have the ability to work from an office or from home.
- Travel required 30-40% of time, when not restricted by COVID.
DESIRED TRAITS & ABILITIES:
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to share detail data as meaning information.
- Demonstrated initiative in identifying, securing and managing leads.
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Experience and knowledge in health care data and analytics.
- Ability to effectively interact with industry professionals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance assertiveness with active listening.
- Ability to be both a team player and individual contributor.