Expanding service lines, growing market share, improving brand and attracting patients…
Do these goals sound familiar? And, increasingly challenging to attain?
Strong physician relationships and physician referral programs are at the heart of achieving these goals.
Physician liaisons are on the frontline when it comes to making it all happen.
We reached out to our customers and partners – leading healthcare organizations nationwide – and surveyed them for their insights.
Findings from the survey revealed key information on physician liaison program practices for:
- Compensation design, including information on pay mix, frequency and performance measures.
- Deployment practices including liaisons to bed count and deployment practices by geography and service line.
These findings are in our FREE white paper, which also includes:
- The most commonly shared challenges and concerns around designing physician liaison programs.
- Performance measures best practices and tips.
- The role of marketing and data tools in physician liaison program success.
- Key questions for using data for physician liaisons on up to the C-suite.