Phoenix, AZ: Intellimed TM, the market leader in healthcare strategic planning support, is launching several proprietary national specialized databases to help healthcare provider organizations effectively execute decisions in the high profile segments of healthcare. For the first time there are databases that combine precise data from multiple sources including professional claims physician referral data, hospital inpatient discharge data, outpatient discharge data and emergency department data. Also included are physician identified CMS inpatient and outpatient discharge data, point of service detail, payor data and demographic data. “Strategic decisions by providers in many high profile segments involve large capital costs and significant risk” commented Bill Goodwin, CEO of Intellimed. “To make the most effective and cost efficient decisions, it is essential to have accurate, highly comprehensive databases that include all of the related factors that come from these multiple data sources. Relying on just one or two data sources is inadequate for successful strategic decision making, particularly in these critical growth segments. Not only are the costs and risks significant, but growing specialized revenues is essential to the future of most healthcare provider organizations.” These consolidated integrated local and national databases are the most comprehensive specialty databases available today and can be accessed through the Intelliclient™ strategic decision support platform. Available databases include Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Oncology, Urology and Pediatrics. For more information, please contact Intellimed at 888-214-1415, or www.intellimed.com/contact-us.
- Kris Jamsa Joins INTELLIMED as Vice President of Product Development
- Current Physician Identified Inpatient and Outpatient Medicare Data Now Available from Intellimed
- Phoenix Healthcare Analytics Company Hires Nathan Schnell as Vice President of Service Delivery: New Position to Focus on INTELLIMED’s Market Growth and Expanding Products
- Intellimed TM Launches Customized National Specialized Databases for Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Oncology
- Intellimed to Expand Work Force