IntelliMarket™ Vue are simplified reporting tools with detailed visual reporting and dashboards.
IntelliMarket™ Vue is a simplified reporting tool with detailed visual reporting and dashboards.
- Easy-to-use, customizable interface.
- Integrate and visualize your own data.
- Craft compelling presentations for your leadership team.
- Use anywhere, anytime with options that do not require an internet connection.
- Dashboards are automatically refreshed with new data as it becomes available.
- Identify opportunities and track the success of your goals and strategies.
- Understand, forecast and respond to demographic shifts.
- Track market demographic shifts and visualize patient migration.
- Identify splitters and referral relationships.
- Show and understand utilization, including outliers.
IntelliMarket™ Vue pulls from multiple data sources to give you the most comprehensive view of your organization and the market as possible.
- Claims Data
- State Inpatient Data
- Outpatient Data
- State Emergency Department Discharge Data
- National Medicare Inpatient Data
- National Medicare Outpatient Data
IntelliMarket™ Vue Add-Ons
IntelliMarket Vue Chronic Conditions Forecast
- Model populations by age group, gender & payor group
- Get projections and prevalence rates by disease category and subcategory
- Forecast current and five-year growth rates at the zip code level with detailed mapping capabilities
- Evaluate future demand for services
- Understand emerging and chronic conditions that may impact your current and future community need
- Identify regions, demographics, & payor groups that have a higher prevalence of conditions
IntelliMarket Vue Discharge Forecast Inpatient & Ambulatory
- Model encounter growth for combined inpatient and outpatient services
- Visualize current-year and projected five- year demand by service line and MS-DRG at the zip code level with detailed mapping capabilities
- Get insight into states where discharge data isn’t available or doesn’t exist
- Assess future demand for services and take into account regional and national trends
- Plan service line growth and visualize shifts from inpatient to outpatient
IntelliMarket Vue Emergency Department Forecast
- Understand population health needs and project five-year ED encounter demand by diagnostic category and subcategory
- Get insight into states where ED data is not publicly available or it does not exist
- Assess the need for primary care and urgent care to support or reduce ED utilization
- Prepare for projected increases in utilization by service line
1825 East Northern Ave, Suite 175
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Toll Free: 888-214-1415
Office: (602) 230-0333